We flew down on Wednesday and returned on Monday, tthe first official event was on Thursday but others also arrived on Wednesday. The last official event was the Stragglers Breakfast on Monday.
Some of the highlights other than having lots of fun with friends were:
- A visit to the Pharmacy Museum - a guided tour explaining lots about 19th century medicine.
- A fabulous dinner at Commanders Palace - some of us had a 6 course tasting menu with wine pairing
- A visit to one of the cemetaries
- A trip to the WW II Museum
- A swamp tour
- Just walking around the city, looking in windows, seeing lots of interesting buildings, street musicans, lots of people having fun, eating good food, seeing the gay Easter Parade, ...
Click here for a pot-pourri of pictures: